Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heartless -- Diana Palmer

So. This book was quite fantastic. I'm a sucker for romance. It was complete with a drop dead gorgeous cowboy, damsel in distress, and hero riding in to save the day.

So. As aforementioned, I love a good romance novel. I'm pretty hopeless. And this one was quite fantastic, I gotta say. The plot was super good. Not something I can really see happening in real life, so I guess that's probably kind of a downer, but still, it was really good.

The biggest problem was it was pretty risque. A couple major parts to skip. But. I guess other than that, it was pretty good.

And. This was a totally sucky review. I'm feeling lazy, so I'm sorry if I'm cheating you. lol

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! Do you read Karen Kingsbury books? I'm working my way through the Baxter series right now....

    ReplyDelete